help with a picker two year old eater

can i give my son two year old ensure or carnation breakfast drink instead of pediasure which cost more.

mellanie1998

Asked by mellanie1998 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't see why you wouldn't be abe to substitute. When you are at the store, compare the nutritional information to ensure they are comparable. You may want to give a call to your peds office, too, as they'll be able to advise you best of all.
    newmommy0409

Answer by newmommy0409 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Mine is a picky eatter also all i did was let her help me with the food and since she thinks that she made it like salad or the bread on the plate you know she ate it
    Agnesquinndavis

Answer by Agnesquinndavis at 10:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• sure i really dont see why not, i give my son flinstone vitamins, my mom use to give them to me when i was little i also have a hard time with him drinking pediasure, but i dont worry to much he loves tomatos, broccoli, carrots oranges and apples, stawberries ect the only thing is thats all he wants to eat, he wont eat like the main course like chicken, meatloaf, he more the fruits and veggies,
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2010