finding nemo

My two year old is obsessed with finding nemo. She can watch it all day if id let her what show or movie is your kids in love with?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 8:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• snow white, for the time being. next week it will be something else.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Anything and everything that they can get their eyes on. My middle one loves the Little Mermaid more tha anything but we have gone through spurts with all different movies. I think my favorite one was The Heffalump Movie. I loved the music and the point behind it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• the they might be giants here come the abc's and 123's dvd's. if there was a way to get it beamed directly into their brain i'm sure they would be first in line to get that done! it's crazy.... they never get tired of it. on the plus side it does teach them ALOT. so now my 2yo goes around telling people c is for conifers and they have needles for leaves and cones for seeds. lmao it's too cute.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• When my daughter was 2, she's 7 now, she loved Nemo! She'd watch it all day if I would have let her. She even had a Nemo birthday that year. Brings back memories....

She loves Bindi the Jungle Girl now.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Right now, they are obsessed with the Disney channel and Nick - no particular show. Changes with the season :)
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 8:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• my daughter is loving the movie Sid and Nancy the last couple weeks(but she's almost 17)
    my son doesn't watch much of anything
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• DS,2, loves CARS. He has all of the little cars from the movie and knows all af their names. If he see anything in the store with them on it he wants it, not that he gets it. He lives and breathes CARS
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 9:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• lol my oldest daughter is like that about shrek! she'll sit there and watch it all day long.. one goes off and she'll put another in...lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Lol I just tried putting in the Disney robin hood and the whole time she sits there and says want watch memo lol
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Anything super heroes! He is all boy!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010