Do you can if DH goes out with the boys?

DH has certain friends that are not faithful to their wifes and I do not like when he is with them. I trust him, but I think it reflects badly on him when he spends time with them.

jshimmy

Asked by jshimmy at 8:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe i'm lucky but my hubby doesn't have any friends besides his brother who lives in the usvi and only visits once in a blue moon. it wouldn't bother me unless they were trying to drag him to a strip club or cruising for hookers.... obviously that would be a problem lol. but normal guy things i wouldn't care about. they probably all have a mutual respect about their marriage situations.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We don't like cheaters so I would not like him hanging out with them.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My husband has the right to choose whatever friends he wants. He's a grown man. Regardless if I like them or not that is his choice to hang out with them. I also don't care if he has an occassional guys night either.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• There are a few friends that my husband has that I don't particularly care for....as far as I know none of them have cheated on the SO's. There is one though that is just about my least favorite of his friends, he's upper 30s, 8yo daughter, he and wife have and on/off relationship (she cheated, he apparently still has not), but he'd out like 5 nights a week at the clubs and partying, and not really taking care of his daughter when he needs too...I have no problem with my husband hanging out with him, but I have told him that he will not be like that when we start having children. I understand him needing to get out and hang out with the guys once in a while, but definitely not like this friend of his does (and he doesn't do it now either). But...he's free to go out with friends whenever, I trust him, if I didn't, I wouldn't have married him...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:56 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• my husband cannot stand a cheater so he would not be with them..but lets say if he was hanging out with them I wouldn't care because he is going to always come home to me.

I actually care more about how drunk he is coming home...I don't mind buzzed but flat out drunk to the point of being prick of the year...that does not go over well...
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• my SO doesnt go any where really..i try to get him out the house..he says he did all that in his 20's he's in his 40's now..if do go out..no i will not call him..i will turn my phone off so he wont call me..
    i trust him..my motto is NO ONE CAN BREAK UP A HAPPY HOME..IF CHEATS THEN THE HOME WASNT HAPPY TO BEGIN WITH..so im not worried bout what he do with his friends..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2010