Here's something do ponder...

Did you ever wonder if you could ask a question anonymously and then answer it as yourself and then select your answer as "best answer"? I did and guess what....you can do it. You can get yourself to the "Top Answers" list too. Okay, I only did it once out of curiosity and then deleted the question. But guess what again....I still have it in my "best answers" count.

Also ever wonder why some mom's never show asking a question? Don't they every have things to ask once in a while? Why just answer....come on....ask a question already.

Just a thought to ponder.... Think about that next time you post anonymously :-) Maybe a glitch, CafeMom might want to adjust.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• you know what? i'll bet you're a person who works for cafemom, you got bored, had to find something to make the rest of us think and laugh about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• just goes to sow that us gals know how to have fun--all by ourselves!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• LMAO.... anonymous #1 !!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• LMAO...again anonymous #3 Hey, I had fun & thought I'd put it out there. Lets see how many of us can get those points and up on the board as "top answers" before it's caught by cafemom :-) Sounds like fun and a challenge. We only have to post 30plus questions and answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• FUNNY... I just read under the check anonymously and see that it doesn't count. Just for the record, it sure did a couple days ago...LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Oh...wait I didn't answer it anonymously...so it does still count, you just have to make sure you don't check that little box
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Nope I did not know that you could cheat like that. But cafemom support says they delete posters who do that so I guess they have a way to check on who is cheating, even if you post anonymous.
    I also dont ask questions because I don't seem to have any of the problems you lady's do. Can any of you tell me how to hit the powerball lottery? thats all I want to know. Everything else in my life is perfect. It really is.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Cafemom didn't delete the anonymous question & answer that I tested it out on and got credit for (and still have). I was hoping they would have tho. I agree, cheating isn't good. Which is why I'm being upfront and letting the cat out of the bag....anonymously tho. At least to you all....Cafemom know's who I am...hehehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Well vbruno, you say your life is "perfect", but it also must be really boring because anytime I've came on here you're ALWAYS on here answering these questions. Maybe you work for CafeMom or maybe you just need to be recognized somewhere is this world..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I'm always dumbfounded by posts like this. You are all taking the "Answers" tab wayyyyyy too seriously.

And I save my real questions for the best debate group where I'm more likely to get intelligent, non-patronizing, answers.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2008