Random bleeding.... adult content

i had a c-section and tubal on June 23rd 2010 i had normal bleeding afterward i just experienced my first period after the operations, it was bright bright red and lasted about 4 days and now for the past two days i have had random bright red bleeding .... should i be concerned????

xashxleex87

Asked by xashxleex87 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• not really.... it will take a while for your period to become regular again.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• o and if you're nursing that will delay your period getting back to normal sometimes too (not for me, but for most other women lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• thanks!!! my periods have always been somewhat irregular anyway so i wasnt sure!
    xashxleex87

Comment by xashxleex87 (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• no....pretty sure that can be normal, if you get very concerned, call the doctor even if is it just to reassure yourself. I had a C-section and pretty much the same thing happened to me
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 24, 2010