What is your biggest regret?

StarrMom2Xander

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 4:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Getting married to my first husband after only knowing each other 2 weeks and I was 19 .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I have none.. My life wouldn't have been mine if not for all the mistakes I have made...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• getting married... okay not so much that part, but he went active duty army after we were married a year and a half (i didn't have a say in it).. if he was active duty when we met i would have ran the other way FAST!
    Anonymous

• Not finishing college. I got married instead, which I don't regret - but it wasn't necessary for me to quit school.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• getting fat--i wasted so much of my life by not taking care of myself earlier.....

LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 4:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Not taking more pictures of my second child right before and after he died. Not having footprints ...all those things. I was in so much pain I didn't even know what I was answering when they asked me stuff.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Letting Denise talk me into smoking when I was 13. Then being stupid enough to let it take over the next 27 years of my life. I am now 1 year 7 months smoke free!!! It won't get me again!!
    By the way I quit with family support, will power and the chantix pill.
    MadeByJade

Answer by MadeByJade at 5:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Right now my biggest regret is not teaching my children to be more helpful around the house. I do realize that being great kids is my reward. While I am lazy about cleaning I wish I could be a better role model for taking care of our house.
    Procrastination is a huge regret too. I put everything off. lol. I think I could go on but I will stop here.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• having opinionated inlaws...:)
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My biggest regret is that I did not tell my children's father while he was concious that I loved him and always had a special place for him in my heart and thank you for the gifts of those young ladies. I did tell him in the last week of his life, but I will never know if he heard me.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008