How gray is too gray?

If you had a few gray hairs along you temple and in the front would you color your hair? I am in my late 20s and I feel too young for gray. I think they are only in the front. I hope!

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 8:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i started getting that too (i'm 30 now but don't tell anyone lol). for me one was too many and i went and got highlights! now you can't tell ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I color my hair, so I am not sure how many I really have. I think it looks cool though, when a person has all grey hair with dark streeks or low lights.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It is not gray all over or from what I can tell. It is in the front and my hair is strawberry blonde but you can still see the shiny gray. I can see at least like 10 of them when I lift my hair up.
    reesemom

Comment by reesemom (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have grey hair too but mine are only in the top of my head and I can blend them in with my natural color hair but I color instead.
    Mommyoftwo86

Answer by Mommyoftwo86 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• when I pull my hair back into a pony tail that is when you can tell the most. They are on the sides underneath.
    reesemom

Comment by reesemom (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i like my grays
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 9:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have a few scattered....I add blond highlights to cover them. My hair is naturally light brown with blond streaks.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i don't regularly color my hair, but when i was young i always said i would color it for fun, and not to cover grays. i don't want to color because i prefer to be more natural. but coloring hair really is fun! I haven't decided what i am going to do yet myself!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have been coloring since my early 20's for premature grays. My mom was over half gray by the time she was 28.
    pitbull4me

Answer by pitbull4me at 11:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would color mine, if I could notice it, OR if it bugged me too much!! lol My mom is late 40's and colors hers still!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2010