was it discharge??

I had unprotected sex and the day or two later i had whatt can only be discribed as a clearish, stretcy, bloob, thing in my knickers ( i read that it may have something to do with ovulation?). Ever since i have been getting a slight pain in my belly (not to pain full) bit like a cramp (and its not wind or consipation ha ha) Could any of this be a sign that im pregnant??

vikki699

Asked by vikki699 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• um...never heard of that symptom...but I don't know EVERY single symptom...just have to wait a week or so and test yourself.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Could be! Along with implantation bleeding can come some clear mucus. But wait see :) good luck
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 5:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008