have any of you gotten contractions from being really angry?

okay i know that sounds awful but i got really really angry and started having contractions lol like hard ones, i know theyll go away bc it happened once before when i was really upset but just curious to see if im the only one....

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes, i would get contractions with my middle child if i was really upset or if i had a bad day. then i had to lay down and chill
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sounds more like irritation in your uterus than contractions to be honest.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No but I did get them when I had to pee really bad!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I get really upset and get stomach pain. They feel like contractions but I doubt they are. I think that's the babys way of telling me to calm down. Lol.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• what is an irritation in your uterus, im not meaning that to sound condesending(sp) im asking bc i honestly dont know
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• What are u angry about...plzzz try ways to keep yourself calm...mabe walk away from the situation...count to 10...splash water to your face....etc....but while you are pregnant you have to be very careful not to harm the baby..when you get the pains its a sign from the baby...plz take care of yourself :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• its low tightness plus cramps, feels like a contraction, but yea i guess it could just be me like doubling over w pain low either way its pretty bad im bringing that on by myself
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i got really upset over a family situation and it caused me to go into labor, i was only 2 weeks early so there was no major cause for alarm.
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 9:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i got a really sore pain in the lower of my stomach when i got really upset. i had to walk away from the situation and decided to take the fog out for a walk to help claim me down, it turnd out to be a very dhort walk cos i was in to much pian, i didn't think it was concrations, just thought it was my bodies way of telling me to take it easy, iv tried not to let myself get to upset sonce, but it can be hard with pregnancy hormaones hitting you full force everyday.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes. My SO's mom was making me so upset that I started cramping really bad. I had to learn to relax and de-stress for the sake of mu unborn child.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010