What is the show My Generation about?

Just saw a preview for it, but didn't watch it. Any one watch it?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I did. It's a filmcrew making a documentary about a group of 9 people - they interviewed them & whatnot their senior year of highschool, and are following them around again 10 years later to see how their lives have changed, what they've done, etc. It's different, but IMO good so far.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 9:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I watched it... It wasn't bad. It's meant to be about the last 10 years of these people's lives, how they've changed, what they went through and where they are going now... It's like a "where are they now" accept for people we've never heard of - so it's a "where have they been" instead... I dunno what I think about it yet.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I really liked it but I'm 22 so i feel like I'm in the age bracket it was going for.Its about how life changes and people change over time from different circumstances of life.
    Manandyce

Answer by Manandyce at 6:43 AM on Sep. 24, 2010