Baby shower??

Is it typical to have a baby shower for your 2nd baby?

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think so... it's a new child! Especially if it's a different sex. I wouldn't expect to get the big things the second time but small things and cute little things are good. It also gives family time to bond
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Well I'm excited to have another shower especially if this baby is a girl.(I have a 3 year old son.) But I definetly don't just expect one.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I only had a shower for my 1st. But i have heard of people having showers for there 2nd 3rd so on...... I wish i would have had one for the other 2 because there are still things you need. How about having a diaper shower. where everyone just brings diapers as a ift?? Who couldn't use lots of diapers???? there are lots of alturnatives to the tradiyional shower. So have fun and go for it!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 4:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My BF's family is having one for our second they do one for every new baby even if you've jsut had one. My friend was jsut telling me that since they had two boys the second didn't get a shower.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2008