Gymboree/The Little Gym???

I am looking into some activities for my children. I have an almost 5 year old, 3 year old, and 18 month old. I am not sure what is the best fit for my 3 year old who is autistic and non-verbal.

I spoke with Gymboree and they think that the Music Class but with younger children would be better than the Gym class. The music class would mean that only my 3 year old and 18 month old could go, because the class would be too young for my five year old. If I went with the Gym class they have a family gym that they all could go too, but I would need someone to come and help me since Gymboree doesn't have any assistants, but The Little Gym does.

I spoke with The Little Gym and they think that a class closer to his age would be better for the communication side of things.

Has anyone gone to these places? What do you think I shold do?

Thank you!!

CSJMommy3

Asked by CSJMommy3 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• did you ask them if you could sit in on a class with him and see if you think it would work for you? that might be the best way to find out before you sign up for anything
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010