Were your kids hungrier on Similac Advance Early Shield?

I have a two week old little girl. It seems like she ALWAYS wants to eat. I don't remember my son eating so much. She will eat every 2.5-4 hours. She will eat mostly 3 ounces, but sometimes she will eat an extra ounce. This just seems like a lot to me. At the hospital they told me to feed her every 3-4 hours. She never makes it 4 hours except at nighttime. I was wondering if Similac with the early shield digests more quickly.....Any advice is appreciated.

BWIND

Asked by BWIND at 9:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would think if you breastfed she would be hungry faster because I was told formula keeps them fed longer. There were days my son was like that...Every baby is different though because my son ate more then my daughter
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nope but it really upset his tummy. Is it possible that he's not actually hungry but just gassy or something? We thought maybe our son was hungry too but it turned out he had gas (and reflux) so we switched to the Similac Sensitive.
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 8:46 AM on Sep. 24, 2010