is it that bad that i dont want him to..... adult content

cum in my mouth? he makes a HUGGGGGEEEE deal about it.... it makes me gag and i hate the taste, makes me feel soooooo uncomfortable

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• no, its not bad! that's gross, IMO.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That's So gross. I wouldn't do that for anyone ever.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 9:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I rarley even give head to my husband for that reason...And when I do I wont let him...I told him if he did I would bite it off lol So no its not a bad thing
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• no its not bad and he should just get over it
    wifeyperez

Answer by wifeyperez at 9:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Just tell him. I told my husband it wouldn't happen with me and told him why and he was ok with it.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Um not it's NOT that bad. I have never allowed for that and my husband knows how strongly I feel about it so he would never. That's not to say that we do not have oral sex but that is not apart of it.

I would LITERALLY THROW UP if that ever happen. Even pre-cum makes me gag. I can't help it. I've TRIED To enjoy it and I just don't.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No, not bad. I let him cum in my mouth, I just spit it right out. And spit over and over and over and then use mouthwash. Then brush my teeth. But it's not that often, oral for us is foreplay.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I agree that the taste is horrible. and personally in nature if something tastes that bad its usually because its poisonous to humans LOL. JK I agree that he should either A. wear a flavored condom, thats what they are for. or B. Get over it!
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 9:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No it's not bad. Just make him think you did and he'll be happy and you will be fine. It's all about illusion in those cases. Once he starts his orgasm he'll be so busy rolling his eyes back in to his head he won't notice. If possible have a napkin or tissue close by. If not, and he feels some drop out convince him that it was so much of a load you couldn't take it all. Men are so gullible! They will believe anything

Answer by admckenzie at 9:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm gonna be the black sheep and say that it's not nice to disregard what he wants sexually entirely like that. If it means a lot to him couldn't you just make a special occaision of it once in a while? What if you really liked something and he absolutely refused to do it EVER? It would probably hurt your feelings a little.

I agree with the flavored condom idea, and they also make flavored lubes that you can use that would mask the taste. Personally, I don't mind it at all lol, but for those who do, there are ways to compromise.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010