Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you find scholarships or grants for school?


Asked by mekarevell at 9:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in

Level 39 (113,252 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • www. Talking to the financial aid office or counselor at your school.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • for like college school-ask the financial advisor at ur school

    Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

  • i asked my guidence counselor in hs and then in college i asked my faculty advisor

    Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010