what do you guys think??

okay sooo i started my period the 25 of augest witch means i was supposed to get my next one the 22 of september thats 28 days. i had sex 3 4 an 6 of september on my high fertilitly days well its now the 23 an havent started my period so that means im a day late. the BIG bummer is that i really feel like im going to start my period!! :( what do you guys think maybe still could be a chance i am prego??

oh yeah and i took a pregnacy test this morning an it said not pregnant. but its only been 16 days since the 6th

babybumb

Asked by babybumb at 9:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 2 (-25 Credits)
  • I took a test a day late I was pregnant. Your probably not just keep trying but it is also possible that you got pregnant towards the end and if you do start your period it would be implantation bleeding
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 9:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• and you will test positive next month
    Claudiomom