On my iPod please make sense of this...but do I have a reason to be pissed?

So my bf comes to my house earlier today brings over wipes for the baby and hangsout for an hour at the house he asks me what's for dinner and says he will Be back around 4pm doesn't show doesn't call I call his phone and he doesn't answer and his voice mail is full because of the messages I have left him over the past few days. In my
mind he is up to something and the reason why he said he was coming back is because he didn't want me to do something or go out while he's doing his dirt why lie or not show up or even call. Do you think i'm flying off the hinges or is he wrong for lying and bullshitting I told him over and over about him saying he is going to show up and never does but nothin seems to change. Am I stupid for allowing this relationship to continue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• short answer, yes.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• He's just a bf so you can see other people. See them and he will behave once he thinks he's losing you

Answer by admckenzie at 9:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Well Thats a rough one. I would definitely not put up with it. If my BF told me he was coming over once and didnt show up or call and he WASNT in the ER I would probably end it right then. Although I am not one to pine over men if you cant keep your word then I dont have time for you Ya Know?
    Stupid? No never. You arent stupid because you love someone and that person is treating you like crap. Silly? maybe. I do think its silly to think of someone else over your own self. Girl you got to put yourself first! If you cant give yourself that much respect than no one else will.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 9:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't think you are stupid,but I do think you need to take a good hard look at how you are being treated.It is quite clear that he is not reliable and is using you.Maybe it's time for you to put him in the past and get on with your life.You are too good of a person to have to put up with him and his games.

Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yup, you're stupid. You're just dating this guy, if you aren't happy with his behavior, leave.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You don't have to leave him...yet. Make it extremely clear that he isn't allowed to treat you like that. If behavior changes your golden. If not, then he's sent you a message loud and clear about how much of a priority you are in his life. Put up w/ disrespect like that now & it will only get worse later.
    Katjafish

Answer by Katjafish at 10:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I also notice that you said his voice mail was full from messages you left him. No guy likes being w/ a girl who hounds him. It makes her look desperate. So, as much as you want to keep calling, sit back and play it cool. Let him start wondering if he is ever going to hear from you again. Don't chase him. Make him chase you! :) Good luck girl!
    Katjafish

Answer by Katjafish at 10:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010