not really a question... very anxious and happy i think i might be preggo

Hello ladies, I have pcos and have been ttc for over a yr I've been on clomid got preggo and had a miscarriage in January I'm now taking metformin I have very irregular periods but according the my last few cycles I should be getting my period within the next 10 days and for the last 3 nights I've been very bloated and vomiting at night I've been nauseas at random times I know the only way to tell is with a hpt but I just feel like this could be it!!!

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 10:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• good luck!! hope you get your bfp!!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Good luck, hope this is it..
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I will be cautiously optimistic for you :) I have PCOS and totally understand. It took my three years but now preggy with a baby girl :D Good luck!
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 10:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm wishing you the best of luck... I never got sick with any of my pregnacy I wish I did for a sign I tryed to ttc last month after holding off for a while and am now over a week late I took a test mon evening neg. took another wed evening neg. I'm taking another one in the am going to use my first mourning urine this time still praying for a positive but if I get another neg. I'll just try again next month. good luck to you.
    neaneah

Answer by neaneah at 3:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• good luck
    croneasm

Answer by croneasm at 8:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010