Is anyone living overseas?

Or have you lived overseas? I'm moving to Syria and am homeschooling my kids there?
Any advice?

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Travel

• Getting overseas is a great opportunity to learn about other cultures and experience different customs. We love the different holidays, food, learning about their religion and history.

We have DoD schools but supplement with traditional dance lessons for my daughter. She is also taking the language in school.

Good luck and enjoy!
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 12:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sounds fun!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Im currently living in Turkey and I have a friend who homeschools her youngest...Overseas is beautiful..you get to experience another culture,make some friends and family over here and enjoy the food and all the wonders that god has given you...
    afwife58701

Answer by afwife58701 at 2:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2010