What's better?

How true is the saying "it's better for a man to love a women instead of her being with the man she loves" And what is ur understanding of this...

MinnieMoni

Asked by MinnieMoni at 10:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• weird.. i've never heard that before..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yeah I can't say I've heard it...
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• wat? iv never heard this. why would you not be with the man you love? can man and woman not love eachother the same???
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I never heard that one before, not really sure how I take it....
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 11:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i never heard that, but here's what i get from it. it's better to be with someone who loves you and treats you good instead of being with someone you love but treats you like crap. like advice to someone going through domestic violence. that's just what i get from it though.... as i said i never heard that before.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Never heard it either. Sounds like saying it is better to settle for someone other than who you want to be with. That is how I took it.
    Mamaford2

Answer by Mamaford2 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I've never heard that one before either.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sounds like it's a poor translation from something to English.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I've heard sumthin similiar to this, I Was told, go for the man who likes you,not that man you like, cuz they'll do anything to make you happy then, that will make you want to make them happy also.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I took it as settle for the one that loves you cause he will do anything and everything 4 you where as the one you love will not... But in all honesty love should beshared and should not be one sided... No good can come from either end of the quote ... Unless your not in it 4 true love and it all 4 show or covenience...with that said is real love real or do ppl grow to love eachother and love at first sight just a fairytale?
    MinnieMoni

Comment by MinnieMoni (original poster) at 2:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2010