need advice bout my kk

my kk is going through something i don't know. she was with her grandmother the other day while i was at school, and she got into trouble and was put in time out. she told her grandma not to touch her or she well tell her grandpa whom well come here and kill her. i don't know where she came up with that. when i disapline her she well tell me to stop it or she well tel her daddy. when my husband disaplines her she well tell him stop or she well tell grandma. grandma lives next door. both her grand father live up north. one n idaho, and one in northern utah. please help me help her to get over this phase if it is one so her sister ak doesn't decided that she want to do what sister is doing.

WahyaLuna

Asked by WahyaLuna at 10:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I thinkit is kinda normal. It is probably that people in your family talk about other people in your family. For instance, if her grandmother talks about how something you did was wrong, she will think grandma will help because she disagrees. I would ignore it and it will go away.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 11:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Talk about going through the phase when they try to play one against another.... She sounds like a pepper! LOL The only thing you can do it for all of you to stick to the same dicipline no matter what she has to say. Sit down together and decide what the punishment will be, so that you can all do exactly the same thing. I would also tell her that she is not to speak to you...Grandma.. Daddy...who ever that way. Good luck!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• She's at the age where kids are learning about inappropriate touching. 3 year olds are smart as a whip...she's using it to test her boundaries. Stay true to your discipline and she'll eventually "get" the difference.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• mainemusicmaker has some good advice here.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010