Parenthood is Frustrating

This is more of a statement than a questions that I wanted to share.

I get frustrated being a single mom, as most of us do. When I do, I try to remind myself how much of a blessing it is to have my son in my life. Friends of mine have been trying for 2 yrs to conceive, they've lost 5 in the process, they are pregnant again and I keep praying for them that this baby will be healthy and happy. So there are days that I look and my little man and think "I'm SO blessed to be your mommy."

travzmom

Asked by travzmom at 11:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was a single mom of 3 with no child support. I feel your pain, but my kids were my everything...still are. As long as we were together that is all that mattered to me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:56 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i can't imagine being a single mom.
    good job mama!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Tell me about it, I'm probably at the most frustrating point I've ever been, hopefully it gets better!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Been there, and I know it's not easy... Parenting is the hardest job on the planet, and the most rewarding at the same time!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It's weird that there are some couples that have trouble having a child when they really want one. I've heard of people stop trying and then they are successful. You are lucky to have a child in your life, at least you are not alone.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:00 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I was a single mom of 2 for 6 years. Sometimes I think it was easier when I was single. Parenthood IS super frustrating. Right now my DH is deployed & I am playing single mom all over again. Apparently I got used to having him around cause it is definately not easier being single right now!!!
    Good Luck Girl!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 1:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2010