Weight and Diet/Exercise

So..... I weigh roughly 260... I want to get down to 145. Thats my ideal. Where do you think I should do to start? Should I go see a dietation to get a set food diary, should I get a personal trainer..... what should my first points be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• increase your veggies. increase your water. increase your fiber (brown rice)
    go for daily walks outside.
    weigh in once a week
    take body measurements monthly, or even weekly in the beginning.
    join weight watchers.
    good luck!
    remember to reevaluate your plan/ lifestyle often!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yah, what she said!!! LOL Lose a lot of weight first, then go to a gym & use weights
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• both..

a good diet and exercise are whta tyou need.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:25 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• If you want a real way to lose weight where you get acutal results in a "quick" amount of time, do some research on the HCG diet. I have lost 43 lbs in two 6 week rounds so over a period of 3 months. I started at 212 and now am 172. My goal is 165. I've had 3 kiddos in the past 5 years (the baby is 13 months) and I wanted a way to get results and back to my pre pregnancy weight. I've passed it now and am feeling great. Its not easy, its not a "quick fix". But if you follow the program it does work. Just be careful, do your research, and good luck! Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2010