Curiosity... How many of you knew EXACTLY

how far along you were before you went to your First Appt??? And then the doc confirmed it and you were EXACTLY RIGHT!!

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol oddly ev erytime i knew with my first and then with the miscariages before i miscarried i knew and with this one as well lol idk i think its weird
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My first pregnancy (miscarriage) I took a test because I was late and it was positive. Went to the OBGYN.. she said 7weeks.

2nd pregnancy i was late as well and felt sick and I knew exactly i was pregnant. Just didnt know how far along already. Was in a different country at this time and doctors didnt accept my overseas insurance. Went to the ER and they told me Im already 12 weeks along!!! I was shocked and happy at the same time :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Another part I would like to know is : Were your pregnancies planned?? I am asking b/c I think someone I know planned her pregnancy but is lying to our family!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• It's not difficult to figure out how far along you are from when your last period was. My pregnancy was planned.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 5:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i knew pretty much how far along i was with this one and i only did the HPT to show my BF. We wern't trying to have aother one so soon but i guess we didn't try to hard not to either lol. I don't know if you would call that planned or not.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• my first wasnt panned but this one was and we are still telling our families
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I did. My periods are not regular at all. So if you went by my last period I would have been 9 weeks. I told the doctor nope, i know I am only 5 weeks because I know when I ovulate by feeling. So he did a vaginal ultrasound and yup I was right. I was just at 5 weeks along.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• funny thing I was on my honeymoon when all of sudden I had this weird feeling and something telling me to stop drinking (I was drinking tequila) so when I got back I took a preg. test and it came back positve.....with this one I was planning my 2nd anniv. vacation and I was excited because I was going to drink up LOL well something told me to take a preg. test and it came back positve LOL man someone sure was looking out for my babyies.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 2:27 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Mine was planned and is right on according to my calculations. You just count from the first day of your last period and there you are.
    Anonymous