Would you rather be rich and have everything you want or poor and have everything you need?

Hmmm. .. It would be nice to buy whatever I wanted when I wanted but then how much stuff does one have. I would like to be somewhere in the middle of this. That is an option too. Have all the bills paid, needs met and money to travel,e tc. without worrying about the latter.

Mamaford2

Asked by Mamaford2 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in

• o in the middle then lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Rich and have whatever I need with the ones that I love.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• In the middle, I think if I had it all I wouldnt have anything to look forward to
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Poor and have everything I need and work up to where I be rich and have everything I want.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• middle...we're already poor w/ everything we need. it would be nice to get some of the things we want for once (like a clothes dryer).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Well... I was supposta' be a princess, but the stork dropped me at the wrong house. So since I know what the poor thing is like, I want the rich life that I was meant to have!! But I would spread the wealth, & the economy would be in better shape then!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 1:32 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i would love to be rich or at least a little well off then i wouldn't have to worry about whether or not i can pay all of my bills and then i would be able to have money to travel and i could give money to my friends to help them out too
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 1:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I WOULD LIKE TO BE RICH, BUT MY FAMILY IS MY LIFE AND I'D RATHER HAVE THEM AND BE SPOILED AND HAVING EVERYTHING I WANT. THERE IS NOT ENOGH MONEY TO BE WITH MY FAMILY. ESPECIALLY MY KIDS.
    SCRAGIRL31

Answer by SCRAGIRL31 at 7:32 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• poor with everything that i need.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 9:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Rich and have everything I want.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2010