I'm just not that interested in you.

How do you get through to a person that your no longer intrested, without hurting that person's feelings?

TwannaB.

Asked by TwannaB. at 11:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Men don't ever get the point without you hurting their feelings. Be straight forward with them and maybe he will get it. Gosh I hate men that are so mushy and smothering those are the ones that usually dont get it
    Alysa505

Answer by Alysa505 at 8:05 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You should not try to get through to them They understand what you mean but just do not want to accept it. You just get out after that and they will heal and be able to move on too since they have no other choice.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• sometimes you have to be straight forward, some people get the hints, but act like they don't. So instead of wasting theirs and your time I would be honest.

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 11:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I had an ex who was so in love w/me, i would try to break it off w/him & he would tell me that i did love him that i just didnt know it yet, it got to the point to where i started being so mean to him, he just didnt understand, i stopped answering his calls and avoided him , i should have just done that from the beggining when i had broke it off.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i dont think you can if they really like you. just be honest with them. they deserve the respect.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• There's no way to avoid hurting their feelings. You just have to be honest and hope they're understanding.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• just be blunt .....not mean but definately not wishy-washy
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I really don't think that it's even possible to tell them and not hurt their feelings at the same time. If it was the other way around, how would you feel?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I Thank everyone for their advice. I have told him more then twice that we can be friends and nothing more. He just don't get.
    TwannaB.

Comment by TwannaB. (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2010