99.999 you are not the father!!

I can't stand people that open their legs to anyone that would give them alittle attention. Then getting pregnant and not knowing who the father is. What do you think about females like this?

TwannaB.

Asked by TwannaB. at 11:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• You know I don't understand that. How can you not know who you slept with when you got pregnant? And if you slept with multiple people wth were you thinking? I really don't get that and have seen that happen too many times. I know 110% who my babies dad is... how is that so hard for them? And then they only embarrass themselves by saying they are testing this guy and that guy. The real victim is that baby.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think it is terrible when they have no clue who the father might be.....yuck......it's like they don't worry about diseases.

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 11:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Excuse me but i was one of those chicks, to tell u the truth i really didnt care what ppl thought about me, i was 23 working fulltime,
    wasnt on foodstamps or welfare, had my apartment n paid my own bills, so yea i had my shit together why should it be anyones business how many men i chose to sleep with or if i didnt know who the babys daddy was? & paid for my kids dna.what business is it for anyone to judge me?
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Well even though it is personally disgusting to me, it's not really my business.. as long as they are taking care of their children whats it matter how many people they are sleeping with? If they get a disease that's their own dumbass fault... not mine...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think it's disgusting too. I mean, how can you not know who the father of your child was!?!? I'm sorry, but sleeping with more than one man at a time is slutty!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Unfortunately we can't judge these women. Everyone has a coping mechanism, even if it's as disgusting and perverse as sex with strangers. Sometimes women don't have the chance to actually grow up and be loved and appreciated, like some of us lucky ones. When I watch shows like Maury it disgusts me in the aspect that they make money off of these poor children and actually show their little faces on the show.
    swink318

Answer by swink318 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have a friend who I was the brides maid at her wedding that cheated on her husband and now doesnt know for sure if the baby is her husbands or the guy she commited adultry with and now I am watching their marriage fall apart because of it. It's terrible... it really is.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I just can't imagine having a child and not having any idea who the father is? What in the world do you tell your child when they grow up and want to know who their father is? Can you imagine how that would make your child feel?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:46 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Thank You for your input. It's sad that some female are NASTY as hell. They don't care about getting pregnant and not knowing who's your baby daddy is. Gabby06 you put yourself on blast. I don't give a damn about how many men you have slept with or is sleeping with. Your not hurting no one but your children. It is what it is deal with it. It's good that you didn't need any kind of assistance or welfare to take care of your children. But the point is, do you know who the fathers are??(Umm) I really don't care about that neither on to the next one. Keep it moving!!
    TwannaB.

Comment by TwannaB. (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think it is horrible I couldnt imagine not knowing exactly who the father of my child is
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010