is this ok /?

yes i am going to talk to my dr tomorow morning i have my appointment but i was just wondering if this was normal i feel alot of pressure and it feels like my area down there is really tight and feels as if something is pushing down is that normal for 13 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your uterus is growing. And its doing that really fast. That causes pressure and cramps. Your body is ALREADY preparing for birth also - which means your hips and pelvic could hurt as well. :)

congratulations btw :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• thanks .. its just scared me cause its like a pushing down feeling and when i feel that i freak cause i think of the miscarriage i had this past year and thats kinda what if felt like when it was all coming out but i have no blood or really any discharge so im just trying to not freak out before tomorrow morning lol
    Anonymous