am i ok looking?

im just wondering because everyone says i look like my father and he is not lol

cielo1

Asked by cielo1 at 12:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've seen some truly HIDEOUS (both physically and mentally and emotionally)... and somehow they manage to find someone that thinks they're "beautiful".

So, even though you don't think your father is particularly attractive, for example, someone must have or you wouldn't be here.

It doesn't particularly matter what any of us think of your appearance, I'm sure there are people in your life that think you're beautiful in many different ways.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:23 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You are really cute!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:23 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I agree with coder_chick!

I had a friend when I was younger that was really physically unattractive. But you didn't notice it because she had the biggest heart and was such a loving person. She was totally the most beautiful lady I have ever known.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You are beautiful, you lucked out with those Angela Jolie lips. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• resemblances are just that - I have my father's heart (physically, not emotionally), my granpa's chin, my mom's eyes - but I don't "look" like any of them! BTW, some people think I'm a knockout, and I have never seen it - just thought I was average, so people see what they want to.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 8:16 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• never - if you have to "trick" you boyfriend into marriage, then he is not ready to marry you, and it would probably be a very short-termed marriage -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 7:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• you silly-dilly - they just mean that you have some of the feature or characteristics of your father - everybody says i look like my mother - i see no resemblance whatsoever - everybody says our older son (43) looks just like me - uh-huh - you guessed it - couldn't be farther from the truth - stop worrying and be happy with yourself and the way you look in your own eyes -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 7:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• you are pretty..

it just means your dad would have been prettier as a girl than he would a guy, lol, that's all.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2010