Cheating husband fighting for custody of two beautiful little girls.

My friend file for her divorce papers. She has try to work things out with her husband. But he continues to cheat on her with different women and have one nightstands. He give her an STD when she was five months pregnant.(Yeah) Then he told her that she give him something and "THAT" baby wasn't his. That hurt her so bad that I cry with her. She is a sweet person who desevre more then he could ever offer her. He file for custody of their kids two days after she had their daughter. He hasn't visit their oldest daughter in 6 wks. and hasn't try to visit the baby and she's 3 wks old. I had our friends to go undercover and take pictures of him with different women.They also have taken statements from a few of his sleeping buddies. What else can I do to help my friend? I feel so helpless.

TwannaB.

Asked by TwannaB. at 12:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell her to get the results from her doctor and file for adultery because her husband cheated on her while she was pregnant. When your pregnant your not allow to have sex (up to the lady).The lawyer will ask for the test results and the proof of her being pregnant. She may or may not have to take a lie detector test (I would choose it). You have nothing to hide just make sure the questions stay on your pregnancy, sex and his cheaing behind. I hate men who cheats but while you pregnant that's the worst kind of cheating.
    ProudMommie83

Answer by ProudMommie83 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Talk talk talk. Be there for her. Don't judge her. Support her. Love her and talk to her.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The only thing you can do is be her friend and be there when she needs you. I just can't imagine someone taking a newborn baby away from the mother, that's just not right. Apparently, he lacks compassion, not to mention he's a jerk. I hope she can get her children back.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would document the fact that he spends almost no time with the children that he is filing for custody of. I he is the fit parent then why doesn't he show up and spend time with his kids. If he thinks he is the better choice he sure it willing to disappear for weeks at a time and leave them with her. Seems she is doing fine taking care of his kids without him so maybe she should have sole custody.
    Amanda3983

Answer by Amanda3983 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I Thank each and everyone of you for your advice. We have been friends since we were infants. She's more then a friend to me. She's like the sister I never had. I love her and the girls dearly. I'll give a update on her status shortly.Thanks again
    TwannaB.

Comment by TwannaB. (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010