Have you had a baby & weren't sure that you wanted it at first???

Scared to death you couldn't handle it????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes. I was completely freaked out! She was unplanned. I felt I wasnt ready to become a mother. My relationship with my own mother was straind from her mental illness and just plain craziness, I knew I always wanted to be a mother just not at that time and really not with the man I was with. He already had 3 kids and I was his young new wife. I really was freaked that my lack of mom example might hinder me from being that mom I always dreamt of being. I knew getting pregnant from that day forward it was going to be an up hill climb. I have true empathy for woman who feel they have to kill their babies out of fear. Cause GOD truly knew what he was doing when he gave me MY GIRL!
    heartstory6

Answer by heartstory6 at 12:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No, I pulled onmy inner strength, given to me by God. I had one child out of wedlock but loved him dearly.
    onebusywoman

Answer by onebusywoman at 12:42 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No. I'm in control of my hormones enough not to have sex if I'm not ready, willing and able to deal with the consequences.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:46 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You're gonna be fine..just relax..take a deep breath & good luck..u can check in w/the moms here 4 support
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My first one scared me some, but once born I took to motherhood like a duck to water.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• not really, hope yo feel bette hun! We have number 5 due inJan.! Hope you find your joy!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 24, 2010