Tween's 1st period

Any great websites/ books/ anything to help me talk to my tween about her upcoming period??

shareleann

Asked by shareleann at 12:46 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• http://www.ehow.com/how_5571252_explain-first-period.html

coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• growing up girl is a good book talks about all the puburty stuff.......I'm a Lpn and I've been talking about the changes coming for a couple of years now, shouldn't surprise her at all!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 3:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I talked to my daughter about it. She just got it at 9 yrs old and was really ok with it. Thank goodness because when I got mine I cry like an idiot because my mom never talked to me about it.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 5:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Thanks ladies. I have talked with her, and she won't be the first one of her groupto get it. Ijust feel like there is more I should say.
    shareleann

Comment by shareleann (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• go to hey its free for sample pack they has a lil book and info stuff in there
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Here is a website and it's good that you are preparing now for that event with your daughter life.  Good Luck

First period talk?  It's not as bad as you think! 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• There is also a Free Sample to get. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• www.beinggirl.com has a lot of good info. one other thing i would suggest is getting a 'PMS Pad". found this online at www.happy-morning.com for about $15. my daughter was 10 when she got her period and we had many, many, many accidents overnight. this has been a total life saver.
    hwahl

Answer by hwahl at 9:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2010