5wks and bleeding.....

I am 5wks pregnant. This morning I had some pinkish red blood when I wiped. Didn't bleed all day until a few minutes ago...had a little bit more pinkish red blood. No cramping...also had sex last night. I have an app. tomorrow...what do you think they will do? Isn't too early for a sonogram? Do you think they will just check my Hcg. Sorry I'm just nervous. Anyone else have this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Its def. not normal. and in the first 12 months you should take it easy with sex. of course you can have sex, but not too hard.

they will def. make an ultrasound.

wish you good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• 5 weeks yes they may not see anything on an ultra sound but they wil be able to see fluids in your uterus its could be maybe rough sex ? but i would call your dr today and tell them i mean if you still can idk where you live but out here its only 230 .... other than that if its keeps up or gets heavier like able to fill a pad in an hour then go to the er right away thats what my dr told me and i ended up miscarring but that may not be the case with you just keep an eye on it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• They will probably do a vaginal sonogram to see if they can detect a fetal heartbeat. The bleeding was probably from sensitive cervix. If your man bumped the cervix it will tend to bleed a little due to the increased blood flow. The down side is that if you are prone to miscarriage, sex in the first trimester and especially in the early weeks, can cause you to miscarry the baby. But if you are not bleeding a lot it's probably just a tender cervix. They will test your HCG levels and possibly the progesterone and estrogen levels. No need to worry at this point. Good luck with the appt.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2008