Real Estate- What would you do?

So, I have recently completed the first part of the real estate salesperson class. I have not paid for the second part of the class yet, as that starts next week. So, today, I sat for the real estate exam. Passing was 75% in state and national. Nationals I received a 71 and state, well let's not go there. So, I do not want to go forth and take the next class which costs a couple hundred dollars, then I would also have to retake the course while paying more money to do so. What would you do? Pay and take the next course and retake the exam, or would I be throwing my money away because I may not pass?? Help???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• Personally No I would forgo it for now..>Realestate is int he toilet,, and EVERYONE i know who is an agent, has had to find another job b/c its not cutting now...THat said you might find in another year or so you could dive back into it.

I work from home with a great company, that services legal protection for the whole country and IDT protection. Its cheaper than a cup of coffee a day and covers and protects your whole family...I made well over 1K a month and I only work about 20 hours a week FROM HOME...I would be happy to share the info and see if your interested or not...NO, I am not a lawyer or have any background in the field.
    :-)
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It all depends on how confident you feel in yourself. Do you think it's worth you spending the money? :-) I personally tried Real Estate when the market was booming, but I found that it's not for me. I now work from home and I love it! Visit my website if you'd like to find out more. Many Real Estate Agents are doing what I do, and are doing very well!!

www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:23 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'm a little confused. How can you take the next class when you haven't passed this one?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You only need to pass the first one, take the test and then take the next class....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Think about the economy and how many houses are selling now. That would be a big factor in my decision to take it or not.
    You should also consider working at home to supplement your income. If you need any help or have any questions send me a message.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 3:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2010