What do you think of those mesh backs in office chairs?

Are they comfortable? Would you recommend buying a mesh back office chair to someone? I need a new office chair..have had the same one for at least 10 years..and I think it has had it's day. lol.

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 1:04 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• no mesh i think if u gonna do work in your office comfort is the way to go so try some out like the ones with heat or the ones that have the features that rolls up and down to help you not feel backaches
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 9:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My husband and I both have mesh back office chairs in our computer room. We like them a lot. My husband's is more comfortable than mine, but it was also way more expensive.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think they are t uncomfortable
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have that kind at work and the back is fine. I don't really care the the shape of the part I sit on. I like to put my foot on the chair and sit on it sometimes but the shape of this particular meshed chair does not allow for that. But the mesh itself on the back is fine for me.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i hate the mesh.......
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2010