Do you have trouble telling your Hubby what turns you on? adult content

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:08 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• If you are really and truly embarassed, you can always use the obvious. Moan a lot when he's doing it right, be quiet when it's not doing it for you. Men love that and don't feel like they're being directed in bed. Let's face it, men don't have breasts and vaginas (thankfully) and they really don't know what to do with them other than grab them, unless we tell them.
    I'm not sure this would work for you if you're embarassed, but it's worth a try. Call him when he's about to come home and tell him what you want to do to him when he gets there and what you want him to do. He'll love it and be open to your suggestions because you've set the stage for some great sex. That's always a great motivator for men. LOL Happy orgasms!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:16 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I don't have a husband, but no I do not have trouble telling my boyfriend of 3yrs what turns me on, becuz sometimes what you wanted him to do yesterday isn't wat u want him to do today. I'm just saying cuz thats how i feel.lol
    Mzstilltrying

Answer by Mzstilltrying at 1:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes, it is, but I do it. Articulating it is embarrassing to me sometimes. It's easier in a note, or with gentle guidance during the act. I'm afraid he'll think I'm a total freak sometimes lol.

He's even worse. He won't share ANYTHING with me. When I ask him to share a fantasy he tells me he doesn't have any :( I have to accidentally fulfill a fantasy in order for him to admit that it existed.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:30 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• no, but after 9 years together he knows
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• no because sometimes he tries to do things that are so uncomfortable, he in the other hand thinks they are working or something.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• no, if he doesn't get the *Hint* I just say whatever isnt working or what is working
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• no trouble at all. he wants to know and i dont mind telling LOL
    sha-sha138

Answer by sha-sha138 at 3:30 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Nope been married for 14 years and I have a awesome hubby that knows what to do when he needs too.
    rebelchickrocks

Answer by rebelchickrocks at 3:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes and no lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I do have trouble with this. And he also has trouble, he's a "whatever you want" sort of person so it tends to turn into a lot of hemming and hawing. One thing that has helped is texting him from the bedroom, I find it easier to write it than say it out loud.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:21 AM on Sep. 24, 2010