i couldnt belive that they thought this was funny

i was with my friend Tomi jo and she brought me over to meet her lillte cousin who is 4 years old when we got there i meet him i said ello and insteead of a hello back i got FU B**** get away from me before i stab you . I was like what ?!?! and they all thought it was funny and cutee and i have noticed things like that about alot of children these days im only 22 and it seems like parents are raising thier kids to speak and act like this. what is the world these ays if a 4 year old makes a statment like this now what are they gonna be later? i was just i dont even know a word i just couldnt belive it does anyone else notice this about children and parents these days ? i mean thank god i have never met any on here that seem to be that way but why do people do this? its just beyond me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• omg! haha!
    Anonymous

• thats terrible... i am scared of how illiterate and stupid people are these days.. especially when they have kids.
    Anonymous

• i agree its sad i see these kids and then i see my 4 year old who opens doors for ladies says excuse me nad please and thank you then i see the kids he is in school with it scarey
    Anonymous

• My friends little girl (5) spends a week with her dad and then a week with her mom. Well just this morning when he dropped her off he said "Go show Mommy what you learned" She walked up to her mom and said "Bitch I will F*** you up!" And then raised her hand like she was gonna backhand her mom. My friend was outraged. She just told her daughter that those weren't nice words, and we never threaten to hurt people like she did, then told her to go inside. Once she was inside, the dad got one hell of an earful.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• People have to have a licence to drive a car or own a gun but any idiot can be a parent! And its our fault too! We should react when kids are taught vulgarity its child abuse!
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 5:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• People have always thought it was funny to teach toddlers "naughty" things or incorrect information. Unfortunately, what people think of as "naughty" has changed over the years. These parents are in for a rude surprise when they realize they have to break their preschooler of this "cute" behavior. The kid is going to be so confused when something that used to get him laughs and praise suddenly starts getting him sent to his room or spanked.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i notice it a lot i think its immature of the parent to teach their kid that or allow them to say things like that, now if the kid learned it else where then i would hope that the parent doesn't just let it go and say ahh whatever and correct that instead. i personally tell kids to watch their language when i hear them talking nasty especially in a family setting cause i sure dont want my dd or my 7 yo sister hearing those kinds of words
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 5:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• omg thats horrible and reading mom 1 stepmom1 omg thats horrible that is like my son he use to think it was funny to hit girls and would call me a stupid B when he was upset cause of his dad it took me about a month to get him out of doing that its aweful and i agree its child abuse and so wrong
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Keolalani i read yours and my son beats me too it if a kid says a bad word he says thats not a nice word please watch your mouth now i think thats cute his teachers love it lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Nothing is funny about a child (or anyone) calling you a FU B** and get away or  ILL stab you. When this child starts school, he is going to have serious problems if he continues this path. I have no idea what some people think when they find a child funny when they need to be corrected. This poor kid might just think it's normal to talk to people like this, since his family encourages this behavior by laughing.  Other parents are not going to want this child to be around their kids...

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 5:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2008