Do you ever feel like you married the wrong person?

Just curious... be honest, have you ever reconnected with an old bf and started playing the what if game? Did you get over it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't have any old boyfriends to reconnect with lol. I don't really wonder if I married the wrong man, anyway. I know we have incompatabilities and I know that there is probably someone out there who I wouldn't have those with, but I love my husband and if we got along perfectly life would be boring lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:28 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have ran into a man that I really got along with wonderfully, but in all honesty, as perfect as he seemed I remembered that my husband also seemed perfect at one time. So that made me wonder just what this other guys imperfections were, and I was thnkful that the ones my husband and I shared were only minor! LOL well mostly minor!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 1:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• NOT AT ALL
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 2:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i have, sure! but i think it stems from a time when i remember being free and single and i think i miss that feeling a bit. if i had a choice to choose someone now besides my husband i wouldnt
    sha-sha138

Answer by sha-sha138 at 3:29 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• A course I think that I have a few times, I go back when it seemed easier but when you choose to marry its for better or for worse and sometimes when you run into someone from the past feelings will ignite but remember the grass isn't greener on the other side.
    rebelchickrocks

Answer by rebelchickrocks at 3:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Have thought about it, but not while married. Honestly, I am not into going back with any of them though!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:30 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I know I married the man that I was meant to be with.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• why would you want the old bf, if that was the case, you would have been married to the bf and your hubby now would be your ex-bf. I married my first love.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes I have but not until a few years after we'd been married. I didn't find an old boyfriend I found many new ones, until one day I just left. I'm home now and working on my relationship with my husband, I wouldn't say things are great and I don't feel comfortable that this is going to last forever, it is a work in progress, the last chance and final chapter in my relationship with him (whether it is going to work for the remainder of our life time or it isn't)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No old bf's here. I don't wonder if I married the right guy, just if we're meant to be or if we will last.... They say the 5th and 10th years of marriage are REALLY hard, and if you make it past those, you are pretty much good to go..... IDK how true it is, we're almost to the end of year 5. Hoping 6 is better, it's been a hard year! lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2010