How can i quit my job that I love to stay at home?

How can i quit my job that I love to stay at home and leave the doors open so when my kids grow up I can go back? it might be in 1 or 2 years :( Help.. I love my job but if I work I have to pay child care and always worry about them and now that is going to be so cold I don't like to get them out the house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Talk to the boss and explain your thinking. See if you can't work from home? If not make it clear that you love working there and once your children are older you hope to return. There is no way to ensure they'll take you back when you decide it's time to return but do your best to keep your avenues open. GL!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Depends what the job is. Some jobs always seem to have openings, others close up pretty quickly. What's the career path here?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:33 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Is telecommuting an option?
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 1:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I
    Karenamezcua

Answer by Karenamezcua at 1:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• girl you better get CCMS which pays most of the daycare and do you! My baby was 6 weeks going to daycare in December in the snow and shes more than fine.
    Manandyce

Answer by Manandyce at 5:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2010