Sippy Cup

My daughter is 9 months old. I want her to stop using her bottle to drink her formula out of and I need help weening her off the bottle. She drinks her juice out a juice box, drinks out a regular cup (with or without a straw) and drinks juice/water out her sippy cup just not the milk. HELP!!!!! I want my baby to drink her milk out her sippy cup. How do I ween her off the bottle for her formula and on to the sipy cup with formula?????

ProudMommie83

Asked by ProudMommie83 at 1:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• start giving your her the sippy cup when you give her breakfast. start with morning first .then try afternoons. it will take time but you are on the right track..
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 2:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• She's too young... why force her to wean from a bottle? Babies NEED oral stimulation, cutting it off just because you think she should do without bottles isn't fair to her. She'll wean from the bottle when she's ready to... most kids need some form of oral stimulation for 2-3 years at the least.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 2:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would wait a while, she IS young!!! Introduce it to her every once in a while, though
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010