Whats your plans for the weekend?

Not sure yet! There is normally free movies on base I may take the kids! We get to bring our own snacks!! Yay!!

Hottmomma607

Asked by Hottmomma607 at 1:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Celebrating my anniversary! It's been 4 years today (together 7, though). We get to celebrate with our kids, I'm so excited :D
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• congrats! enjoy!!
    Hottmomma607

Comment by Hottmomma607 (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Our 5 year anniversarys tommorrow but he halfs to work and I dont got my licence so just basically go whereever my feet lets me it really just depends on the weather and my energy lol
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 2:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• tomorrow there's a scheduled power outage, so we're going to okinawa world, then to the base because they're having a festival. by the time we do all that, we should be able to come home. then sunday, i don't know what we'll be doing.
    nemiller

Answer by nemiller at 4:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• We will be working on the renovations in our new (to us) house. I've been there all week while DH is working and out of town for the past 3 days. I just want to GET IT DONE so we can move in. I painted 3 closets yesterday, will try to get 3 done today, and will be removing 2 layers of border from my DS's bedroom over the weekend. I hate borders! lol
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I am taking the kids to get the pumpkins, mums, and cornstalks to decorate the front porch for fall this afternoon. Saturday I am having a visit with my mom in the morning, then my DH and I are going with my BIL to pick up the privacy fence we are putting in. While the put up fencing I am restaining the wood play structure I spent last weekend power washing. Sunday, is our NW OH Susan G Koeman race for the cure for breast cancer it is a 5 k run. I should be pooped by Monday.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:02 AM on Sep. 24, 2010