Will I ever get Pregnant? What can I take? adult content

I'm 26 thin white good health and my husband is not getting me pregnant. He is 32 white thin good heath. The doctor said he has a good sperm count. Are there any NATURAL herbs or things we can take to increase the chances? I'm stressed. We have been trying to conceive and nada. Went off pill 11 months ago. He has a high sex drive and is filling me up constantly. I almost never turn it down. We have sex at least everyday. There is not a day when his little spermies are not in there. And he cums ALLOT. So it's always in me. Afterward's sometimes I will elevate my hips up so it all stays in. What is the result after 9 months of this? NOTHING. I refuse to take any kinds of drugs. Only natural. He is taking a natural pill to increase his output (as if it isn't messy enough already). What should I do. I want to get pregnant. To his credit he is really giving it to me.I hope we are not meant to be childless.

kellykrisna

Asked by kellykrisna at 1:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• sorry im no help but god has a plan so just put it in his hands
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 2:03 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You should talk to your doctor, but in the mean time, try not to be so stressed. I know it's hard. When my husband and I were ttc, I was so stressed out. I was always counting when I was ovulating, and what was the best position. It sucked, and sex became a chore, it wasn't fun anymore. After about 9 months of this, we just couldn't do it anymore. We decided whatever happened, happened. When we were stress free and weren't thinking about anything, sex became fun again, and the next month I was pregnant! Lol, I realize I was rambling, so basically, NO STRESSING!!
    okgurl87

Answer by okgurl87 at 2:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Have sex every other day.
    croneasm

Answer by croneasm at 8:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No offense but you should be checked out. You might need drugs despite wanting to be natural. For example, aer you sure you are ovulating? Try testing that next time. If you're not, you would need drugs for that. I needed drugs and I dun feel bad about needing them either. I am now pregnant and so be it that it took help.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 1:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2010