Anyone get drunk?

Ha not get drunk but did anyone drink during their pregnancy and if so how was the baby after it came out?

jorhmommy

Asked by jorhmommy at 2:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't but I have been shocked to see some who did drink some during it. I think that the baby can be hurt by it just like if you were doing drugs... and IMO is just wrong that you would do that to your little baby.. It isn't like they can just say "okay mommy I will cut off from getting food and nutrients to grow from you so you can go drink/party"..... ugh.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I didn't at all and I'm now 27 weeks. I just couldn't take any chances knowing how adversely drinking can affect the baby. I know some people unknowingly have drank some alcohol in early stages before they knew they were preggo. I dun think there's anything wrong with that.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 5:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Have you ever heard of fetal alcohol syndrome? Caused by alcohol and can be anything from learning difficulties, slow development and physical abnormality. Also it isn't known what amount of alcohol causes this so could be the odd glass or severe drinking. I personally do not drink in pregnancy and think it's wrong but each to their own.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 7:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I got really drunk when I was a few weeks pregnant, but I didn't know I was. I stopped drinking once I found out at 6 weeks. I would occasionally have an NA beer when I was pregnant. She turned out wonderful and completely healthy.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have had an occasional glass of wine...but I have not given birth yet so I will be sure to update you with how he comes out
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010