Any Baby Can Read?

Has anyone heard that infomercial about "Anybabycanread" It looks great but not sure how much or if it even works.. It shows little babies saying words by reading them on cards. . And very young children already being able to read?

JamiesMom08

Asked by JamiesMom08 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• i started teching my sonn colors and stuff before he was even cralwing or holdin ghim self up and by the time he was one he knew what they all were and he is very smart now i think a child can do anything if a parent wants to actually be there and teach them
    Anonymous

• Not sure if this is the same, but there are Dvd's Your Baby Can Read. They have cute animals that my daughter loves (vol 3) but I am not going to put her in front of it for 5 hours a day like I read somewhere.
    Angie211

Answer by Angie211 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2008