If you could do something without limits, finances, or fear, what would you do?

I'd go sky diving, skiing the Alps, rafting, deep sea diving, Mountain climbing, ParaSailing, water skiing. Skinny dipping in the moonlight; sleep in an iglo for a night. Ride a horse across the waters of the beach; I'd tell someone the truth- knowing he might hurt for a moment but would benefit from it. I'd make snow angels and build a snowman. I'd race down a hill on a ten pound ice cube. I'd sit in a mudbath in Hungary. I'd dance with the Jewish festables, I'd go on the fastest ride in the world. I'd fall in the Three Coins Fountain in Rome; then I'd go see the paintings of Michael Angelo. I'd ride a Camel and talk to the Sheik. I'd race in the Indy 500. I'd yell at the top of the Switerland Mountains. Then I'd have a party adn invite you all!We'd invite anyone who could make us laugh so hard we'd cry! Then I'd sleep in my honeybears arms completely contented! Or I'd just do the last idea! LOL

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would spoil my kids to whatecer there hearts desired im not much of a risk taker i would love to however give my boys all the thtings they want in the world with no fears of becoming homeless.
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 2:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i want to have a luxurious vacation in Israel and see absolutely everything there is to see there
    btw, i've been to Hungary and it is gorgeous, green country
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 3:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would make sure my family lived comfortable and that we could do a yearly vacation so that they could discover other cultures... learn new things.. have fun, and enjoy life! I would also want to provide my kids with everything they needed not exactly everything they wanted so that they didn't expect everything to always be handed to them... Um, I would want them to have the best education as well as get to enjoy being a child since I didn't always have that luxury.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• OMG I would do it all! And just to add your question was completely poetic!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 4:32 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Just to add I would, in doing all the fun adrenaline junkie stuff, fund research for cures to cancer, poverty, war, and all the bad things that cause sadness!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 4:33 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• LOL I like the 10 pund ice cube the most!!! I'm in!
    As far for the beach ... I have it close by. So when you're coming over We rent some horses for a ride. As darkness falls we put up our tent and light a fire. Then run to take a skinny dip. To dry and keep warm we dance around the fireplace naked. Police will come to arrest us for disrupting public order. We pretend to only speak Czech so eventually they have to let us go and we'll be laughing all the way home.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Prayerpartner...... Love it all and want to go along as the fear has been wiped away.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Strangle my husband.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010