OMGOSH!!!! I am hurting horribly!

I have been experiencing HORRIBLE cramps this month. I haven't had a period in 3 months but the first month I didnt have a period I tested 4 times and all were negative. I haven't had any symptoms of being pregnant. Well this month I actually am having a period but I feel like I am literally dieing from the pain. It keeps coming every 5 to 10 min almost like contractions!!! This is really starting to freak me out! I don't have insurance to go to the dr and I don't know whats going on with my body. This months period is very heavy too. Anyone experioce something like this? Please someone reply with something. I keep having pain up high in my abdomen, now mainly on my left side?! My appetitie has decreased to almost nothing b/c I am hurting so much. What in the world is going on?! My son is 20 months old so i figured hormones from having him have prob already gone back to normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ok yes I did have something exactly like what you are describing. I hope I am wrong in your case and please don't be alarmed, but when that happened to me it was because I was having a miscarriage. Get to the e.r. because you could get a serious infection or lose too much blood or worse.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:21 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Also if you are hurting on one side and have been having it all month there is a great liklihood that its an etopic pregnancy, which is where the embryo is in one of your tubes. That would explain the pain all month too.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:23 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Great advice from sweetloveofmine. I agree. Dr H.
    kleolove

Answer by kleolove at 4:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• agree with other moms above
    you HAVE to see a doctor

do not sound like hormones rebalancing
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would get to the ER too..........I recently had a kidney stone....right back pain, but it was gravitating like period cramps.

You want to make sure that like the one poster said, its NOT a etopic pregnancy.........it could be endometriosis.......I THOUGHT I had that.. was told wrong, I have a BAD infection....endometritis.........its been HORIBLE!

BUT.. not to scare you.....its caused ME golf ball sized clotting, heavy flow for MONTHS...and recently the clots got worse.....If it had not been for the huge clots......I would have never gone BACKto the ER after passing that stone!

Just get checked to be on the safe side Momma! I pray its nothing serious...but when you talk about cramps.....it can be something more...........Im 48... and NOW on progesterone.....cause my baby days are long over! BUT pain.......no........

Good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I agree with the other posters and don't worry about insurance a ER cannot turn you away from lack of money. You can always make payments to pay it back. The important thing is to get help immediately!
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 12:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2010