OMGOSH!!!! I am hurting horribly!

I have been experiencing HORRIBLE cramps this month. I haven't had a period in 3 months but the first month I didnt have a period I tested 4 times and all were negative. I haven't had any symptoms of being pregnant. Well this month I actually am having a period but I feel like I am literally dieing from the pain. It keeps coming every 5 to 10 min almost like contractions!!! This is really starting to freak me out! I don't have insurance to go to the dr and I don't know whats going on with my body. This months period is very heavy too. Anyone experioce something like this? Please someone reply with something. I keep having pain up high in my abdomen, now mainly on my left side?! My appetitie has decreased to almost nothing b/c I am hurting so much. What in the world is going on?! My son is 20 months old so i figured hormones from having him have prob already gone back to normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It could be a normal reaction. I have had a few like that but I am normally not normal. I have also had a miscarriage before. Not to alarm you but if this is as bad as you say and not normal for you, you may need to seek medical attention! Most hospitals have a program that will help with expenses or pay for them depending on income, I strongly suggest that if there is any possibility that you could be pregnant. If your bleeding is filling up more than a pad an hour for sure go! You might have something completely different like PID. It is very painful and can cause intercourse to feel the same! If it persists I would see a Dr!

BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 4:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Also watch out for large clots those are bad too!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 4:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I had very horrible cramps till my DD was 2yrs old i never had really bad cramps like this before i had my DD. But having a child really changes our bodies. I am just down for the count for the first 1 or 2 days when i start. My Doctor said everything was normal with me, it's the changes of my body from giving birth. I would call and go and see your doctor just to be on the safe side i hope you feel better soon momma. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• This could be a couple of things. You really need to go to the ER if this continues or call your DR first thing at 8am..They will work with you since you do not have insurance. These pains and bleeding could be nothing and agian it could be something. Hang in there. For now try using a heating pad on your belly for the pain. Take some Tylonol or even some PMS meds. At least til you can get into the DR.
    FstrMom2009

Answer by FstrMom2009 at 5:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• If you haven't had a period in three months, I would think this is just your body having an extremely bad one to make up for it. As horrible as the cramps are, they will most likely just go away soon. I would take some ibuprofen or something to ease them and just hang in there for a few days.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 6:02 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• go to the er now.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 8:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i know you said you dont have insurance but i think you need to go to the dr you could have something very wrong that could cause the worset thing ever or it could be something simple that could be fixed easly
    luv2run88

Answer by luv2run88 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I agree, I really think that you need to get to a Dr. It doesn't sound normal, and if you don't know what's going on with YOUR body, then that isn't right. Go to a Dr.
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• from experience...i am pretty sure it was a miscarriage
    Shannon H.

Answer by Shannon H. at 10:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010