Why are you still awake??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 4:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got woke up at 2 am by my dog. Who wanted out. Could not go back to sleep. I tried, just layed their for like an hour and a half. Then my dog barked again to be let out. So at 330am I just got up. I had to be up at 4am anways to get ready for work. that is my story for the morning.

Answer by louise2 at 5:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I got home from work about 3:00 am (EST) and the kitchen was atrocious so I've spent the last 2 hours cleaning it.  Now I have only 1 hour until I have to get the girls up for school so I decided to spend it here :-)

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:02 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• ts my cure for insomnia. Plus this way I get to see dh wake up for work. I wont see him again for several hours, then he goes to his 2nd job and by the time he gets home from that he will be going to bed.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:04 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I am up pumping milk for baby. I would be awake anyway because for some reason, he no longer likes SLEEP!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:15 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• like cm too much...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2010