Have you ever...

Cheated?? Why did you do it??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 4:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I cheated on my last boyfriend with my now-husband. Why? I did not love him at all. I wasn't brave enaugh to admid that to myself and face the consequences until B. and I met.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:15 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No I have not and the thought has never crossed my mind. I took my wedding vows seriously. Dh has never done it either.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I never have and never will.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:37 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No I have never cheated. However when the hubby and I were at our weakest I had allowed myself to fall for another man who happened to be a coworker of mine. My husband kept telling me this was happening and I denied it all because at the time I didn't see it. I told my husband to leave and after doing so is when I had a sexual relationship with the new man. After about a month I realized the mistake I had made. My husband and I are back together now and stronger than we were before. I feel that all of that happened to make me realize how much i truly love my husband.
    Alysa505

Answer by Alysa505 at 7:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2010