why?

why must i care how every one esle feels in this house of mine?you see its like this if iam sick no one cares.if i cry my husband teels me to shut up.if i clean the house its just not good engouh for him,so why bother doing it?all he is doing these days is crapping and putting me down.i clean the house i cook dinner.i do all the landary.i take care of our 2 kids.feed every animal ans so on.when he does all of the things hes doing and saying i just get to the point were i want do any thing.i have told him if he does not like the way i do something then he can do it or just shut up.

ladybug36519

Asked by ladybug36519 at 4:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should let him have a day in your shoes, and you in his. Give him all the nagging he gives you. Let him see just how childish he acts and then maybe he will stop. I have seen this done in marriage therapy. Luckily I don't have this prob because my husband knows if he don't like the way I do something he can just do it him damn self.
    Alysa505

Answer by Alysa505 at 7:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would get into marriage counseling.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think you should find some outside activity that you enjoy. Maybe you just need a weekly break from all of it. It's ok to say you need that and if your DH doesn't understand then that's just too bad. While I sense that you are really down in the dumps, and I don't want to come across as mean, I have to ask, are you depressed? Maybe you are and your attitude comes across as bad. Maybe your husband thinks his critisims are constructive. On the other hand, if your DH is just being an ass and abusing you (emotionally), then maybe there is a reason for being depressed. Only you know the answers to this. Get yourself out of the house and be proactive. If YOU care about how you feel, then the rest will follow. Good luck, mama.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2010